Within the diversity inclusion process, people with disabilities represent a group that brings high added value to the organization. In this context, the collaborators of the People Management area have the opportunity to promote these searches, generate greater inclusion, and thus fulfill a role as an agent of social change.
This course explores not only the search and selection process but also provides tools to develop the inclusive selector profile, aligned with the emerging reality.
- Provide information, tools and practical cases to generate inclusive and accessible selection processes for PcD.
- To collaborate with the understanding of the aptitudes and competencies of the group.
- To offer an opportunity for learning and professional development in the field of personnel selection.
- Create awareness and promote inclusive actions to be an agent of change.
Aimed at: Personnel selectors, HR consultants, students of HR and related careers, and anyone interested in the subject.
Duration: 3 meetings of 2 hours each.
Facilitators: Mercedes Viola, Dana Poklepovic, Victoria Chavarini
Synchronous in Zoom Platform + asynchronous consultation forum.
for more information contact email@example.com
* cover photo of the short film The Interviewer